I’m really curious about most people of my age being so problematic about their love life, like where do they get those extra time? I can’t even balance my time between studies and sleep.
Positive Thinking Tips
1. Be grateful for what you have. Too often we think about what we don’t have, or how we’ve been hurt, or what’s gone wrong. But there are even more things to be thankful for.
2. Believe you have what it takes to succeed. Don’t give up on yourself when you do something stupid or you meet some…
7 Ingredients for a Happy Life
1. Decide to let go of worry and “what ifs”
2. Work on developing your self-confidence
3. Forgive yourself, and others, and let go of grievances
4. Be open and warm in your relationships
5. Don’t compare yourself with other people
6. Define own success
7. Be optimistic, and keep on persevering.